Basic Yoga for Increasing Energy
Energize Yourself with Basic Yoga!
If you want a natural way to boost your energy, this is the book for you.
Follow along with these 10 basic yoga routines to energize your mind and body.
All sequences are made with beginners in mind, so anyone with an interest in yoga can do them.
Energize yourself the natural way, because Basic Yoga for Increasing Energy is all you need!
Includes 7 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Basic Yoga for Increasing Energy today and you will also receive:
- Basic yoga sequence for weight loss
- Basic yoga sequence for cold and flu
- Basic yoga sequence for flexibility
- Basic yoga sequence for relaxation
- Basic yoga sequence for stress and anxiety
- Survival Fitness Plan yoga routine quick-list
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
The Perfect Yoga Energy Prescription
- Specific energizing yoga routines to use depending on the time of day
- General routines to use at any time
- Detailed descriptions of basic yoga poses
- Clear and simple pictures
- Yoga breathing techniques
- Important safety information about when to avoid certain yoga poses
- How to do yoga nidra
- Over 65 basic yoga poses so you can create your own routines
Plus Additional Yoga Benefits
Not only will you be doing yoga for energy and relaxation, you will also get all the other benefits of yoga.
- Increase strength
- Improve flexibility
- Reduce stress
- Calm the mind
- Lose weight
- Sleep better
- Be happier
… just to name a few.
Boost your energy anytime you want, because these 10 basic yoga sequences are all you need!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
It’s a short and succinct guide through various yoga poses, prefaced by a chapter about the correct breathing—the essential aspect of a healthy lifestyle. The book explains, step by step, how to perform each pose. Every chapter is accompanied by an illustration and a health disclaimer.
I imagine the book would be of great help to anyone who’s just beginning their journey with yoga, for instance, by taking the book to the beach or forest and experimenting with the poses while following the instructions.
Having said that, I think the Kindle edition would benefit from hyperlinks that would send the reader directly from one pose to another, without looking for them in the alphabetical table of contents. Or maybe the poses could be proposed in the order of increasing complexity instead? Some restructuring would help but overall, it’s a nice and brief manual for yoga beginners.
Easy to follow illustrations and clear instructions. I enjoyed this book that will aid me in my yoga and improve my health.
Good stuff as always!
This is a cheaper way to learn yoga. I started yoga a few days ago and have been following the guides and now I feel more relaxed. The guide is easy to follow and anyone will be able to do it.