How to Win a Street Fight
Teach Yourself to Street Fight!
Discover how to inflict maximum damage with minimal effort.
This no-nonsense street fighting book combines powerful techniques and a simple strategy to shatter your enemies.
It includes step-by-step instructions and easy to follow pictures.
Master the skills you need to dominate any enemy, because this is a street fighting training manual like no other!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of How to Win a Street Fight today and you will also receive:
- A complete PDF copy of Sam Fury’s book “Practical Escrima Knife Defense”.
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine for increased flexibility, strength, and balance.
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
How to Win a Street Fight Includes
- The best possible self defense targets to aim for on the human body.
- The best fighting stance for any self defense scenario.
- Choke holds to finish your opponent, FAST!
- How to anticipate your opponent’s movements
Never Get Caught Off-Guard in Crazy Street Fights
- The best ways to catch your opponent off-guard in a street fight
- What to do if your enemy catches you off guard
- Explosive close combat fighting techniques
- Devastating combinations combining all of the body’s weapons (hands, feet, knees, elbows, etc.)
- How to put your opponent(s) on the ground and the safest way to land in case the same happens to you
Simple to Use Street Fighting Tactics That Actually Work!
- How to escape common holds including chokes
- How to put (and keep) anyone on the ground in under 3 seconds
- How to achieve maximum power in all your strikes
- What to do when faced with multiple opponents when street fighting
… and much more!
These are the only street fighting tactics you need, because they are easy to learn, simple to apply, and devastating to your opponent!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
I liked this book because it is well explained and easy to remember. The techniques are simple and most anyone can use them.
A complete waste of money for this poorly written and useless book. Like we need to know to put up our hands! Common sense rules, and this author has probably been whipped ten time since posting this junk book on Amazon.
This book seems as though it was written and illustrated by a child.
It only cost a little less than $7, otherwise I would have given it zero stars. 53 half filled pages of large font discussion with very poor illustrations. $2 would be the max anyone should pay for such minimal information. Not worth your time getting this.
If you only want an overview, this should be sufficient. It is a very short introduction to several other books by the same author. This book is setup in a way that would be helpful to a beginner, but most of the descriptions leave out some of the detailed info you would want to receive from an instructor (hard on soft offense, soft on hard defense, etc.). It also appears to be written to give away... so if you want the full, exhaustive technique and a better illustration, then you will buy his other books or (best alternative) join a self defense school that teaches multiple styles of martial arts (i.e. aikido, karate, judo, Kung Fu, Silat, jiu jitsu, kickboxing, etc.)
I teach all of these techniques (and others) to my students. I would highly recommend you not join a "sport" martial art if you want to learn self defense. (Criminals do not care about your point system.) Every good martial arts school I've seen will let you observe before joining. Listen to the instructor(s). If they only teach points and they harp on the "style" or the "look" of the moves, then it is not a self defense school.
If you are in a sports-based martial art, then his book will help you see how to apply what you have learned.