Wilderness and Travel Medicine
This is the Only Wilderness Medicine Book You Need!
Could you save yourself or a loved one when there are no doctors around?
All too often travelers and outdoor enthusiasts get sick, injured, or worse.
Learn how to prevent and cure a wide range of ailments whether at home, abroad, or in the wilderness.
Discover how to heal yourself, because this comprehensive manual has the all the information you need!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Wilderness and Travel Medicine today and you will also receive:
- An emergency first aid cheat sheet.
- Daily health and fitness cheat sheet. Keep yourself healthy with this simple guide.
- How to lash and other useful knots. Use these to improvise stretchers and other equipment.
- The Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
A Wilderness Medicine Handbook Like No Other
- Diagnoses and treatments for a wide range of injuries & illnesses
- How to improvise what you need when modern medicine isn’t available
- Pharmaceuticals, medicinal plants, veterinary substitutes, and other alternative remedies
- Preventative methods so you don’t get sick/injured in the first place
- Safe use and dosage instructions for suggested medications
- Sample wilderness medicine kit that you can take on a commercial flight
Information for Each Condition Contains
- A brief description
- Possible symptoms
- Appropriate treatment(s) depending on the situation
- Other supplementary information, e.g., causes, prevention, alternative remedies, complications
A 2-Part Wilderness Medicine Field Guide
Quickly find what you’re looking for in an emergency situation.
Part I is must-read information covering:
- Anatomy: Learn how the body’s systems work individually and as a whole. This makes diagnoses easier.
- Prevention Medicine: Prevention is the best cure. Learn how to avoid getting sick and/or injured in the first place.
- First Aid Kit: An inventory and simple explanation of a first aid kit for travelers.
- Medications Guide: Information on the safe use of the medications in this book.
- Immediate First Aid: What to do in life-threatening medical situations.
- Secondary Exam: A secondary exam will help you to make an accurate medical diagnosis.
- Moving a Patient: Safe ways to move a patient.
Part II is diagnoses and treatments. It is uniquely categorized by cause and/or body area to enable quick searching.
- Environmental: Tropical diseases, heat & cold injuries, plants & animals, jetlag, etc.
- Head: Headaches, brain injuries, ears, eyes, and nose infections, dental issues, etc.
- Circulation: Shock, dehydration, diabetes, etc.
- Digestive: Diarrhea, constipation, food poisoning, motion sickness, etc.
- Genitourinary: STI’s, pregnancy, UTI’s, etc.
- Integumentary: Skin disorders, nail injuries, splinters, etc.
- Musculoskeletal: Sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, etc.
- Respiratory: Asthma, strep-throat, bronchitis, cold and flu, pneumonia, etc.
… and much more!
No matter where you go you need this book, because the information inside it saves lives!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
I got this and one other book for my brothers first birthday away after he joined the Air Force he loves it
The link code at the end of the book for free further reading did not work. a good comprehensive guide. Well organized and clearly explained, through.
Sorry the link for the bonus materials didn't work for you. Please contact me direct via email so we can fix the issue.
bertahan @ survivalfitnessplan dot com
I highly recommend the wilderness travel and medicine book to anyone wanting to enjoy the out of doors 100%?