Vortex Control Self Defense: Hand to Hand Street Fighting Tactics
Teach Yourself Hand-to-Hand Combat!
This street fighting book makes learning hand-to-hand combat easy.
It is much more than a bunch of self defense tips. Once you know the basics, physical limitations such as strength, age, or fitness level are no issue.
This is an effective yet easy to learn method of self defense derived from over 20 years of research.
Teach yourself this highly effective system today, because traditional martial arts don’t work on the streets!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Vortex Control Self Defense today and you will also receive:
- A never-ending Vortex Control Self Defense training schedule
- A complete PDF copy of Sam Fury’s book “Ground Fighting Techniques to Destroy Your Enemy”
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine for increased flexibility, strength, and balance
Vortex Control Self Defense Includes
- Simple explanations of the Vortex Control Self Defense principles
- Footwork and the unique bomb-kicks
- Easy to learn entry techniques to break through your opponent’s guard
- Devastating hand combinations presented in a formulaic method
- 15+ highly practical arm, hand, and finger locks. Use them for pain compliance, disarming, and/or breaking limbs.
… and much more!
Combines the Most Effective Chinese and Filipino Martial Arts
- GM Lawrence Lee’s Tong Kune Do Kung Fu
- Wing Chun
- Balintawak Arnis Escrima
- Panatukan street fighting
… and others.
Learn the Science of Modern Self Defense
- The use of power angles for an unbreakable defense
- A simple yet devastating fighting strategy following military principles of warfare
- The concept of “weaponizing” to get the most damage out of all your movements
- Harnessing gravitational forces to maximize power in all your strikes
- Using body mechanics and physics for maximum efficiency and increased damage to your opponent
This publication has the approval of Peter Sunbye, creator of Vortex Control Self Defense.
Teach yourself hand-to-hand combat for the streets of today, because Vortex Control Self Defense is easy to learn and highly effective!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
I like the way the book Broke the moves down in simple terms!!
Research of what is popularly known as "FMA" Filipino Martial Arts. I found it to be historically informative and an easy read. Nice table of contents, appendices, and exhaustive references. I would suggest for anyone interested in the Philippines, FMA, and history as expressed by someone who lived it, and learned from the people that established this great history.
The graphics were decent. The holds were good. But the end result of all the scenarios were submission holds. You have the person in a hold, now what... You either knock the person back or knock him out so you can escape. The longer the fight the more the other guy gets angry and legal problems increase.
Very useful skill information about mixed street fighting if you need to defend yourself in a complicated and unexpected position.
Good basic info