The Useful Knots Book: How to Tie the 25+ Most Practical Rope Knots
Discover How to Tie the Only Knots You’ll Ever Need!
Knowing how to tie knots is an important and useful skill, but some people get overwhelmed.
There are many knots, far too many for the average person to remember them all.
Fortunately, being able to tie a handful of knots is enough to see you through.
The Useful Knots Book is a no-nonsense knot guide on how to tie the 25+ most practical rope knots.
It comes with easy to follow instructions and pictures for tying each of the knots. It also has tips on when to best use each knot.
Includes 5 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of The Useful Knots Book today and you’ll also receive:
- Survival roping techniques. Learn how to get yourself out of survival situations using nothing but a rope.
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don’t perish from cold and heat illnesses!
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
- The Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine.
The Ultimate Knots Guide
- Explanations of common knots and ropes terms
- Easy to follow instructions and clear pictures
- Tips for proper rope care
- Advice on how to choose right knot for the job
- All the fundamental boy scout knots
Learn the 5 Main Types of Knots and When to Use Them
- Stopper Knots
Discover all the Knots You Need
in this complete knot tying visual guide
- From basic knots to more advanced ones
- Climbing knots
- Various bowline knots
- Fishing knots
- Boating knots
- Knots for survival
… and more!
Learn how to tie the only knots you’ll ever need, because this book has the 25 most practical knots there are!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
Great little book to learn how to tie knots.
Now, you may think the only knot you need is the square knot. Not so, there is so much more there is to learn. Lots of us girls and guys enjoy camping, and who hasn't been in a pickle with a repair and need a sturdy way of securing a rope. Until you read this book you will be in the dark on how to use a simple rope tie. Never say simple, although after scanning this book it will be simple, to secure a load in a pinch. I really enjoyed learning simple rope tricks that have come in handy already several times.
Very Basic but perfect for an aspiring Boy Scout.
Truly information everyone should know.
So far very good. I have been searching for a how to do not book. My father was a sailor and used show me many nots and there porpose. He is gone now, but I have strong interest in learning nots. Not just looking at pictures of them. This is a lost art in this day and age. I wish I could find a hands on teaching course for nots.