With SFP SERE Swim Training you will learn how to swim faster and further.
Knowing these skills will allow you to escape your enemy in the water in the most efficient way possible.
Note that swimming training isn't the same as water survival. If you are looking for water survival training, go here.
Tutorial articles on this subject include:
- How to Tread Water for Long Periods of Time
- Breath Hold Training: 50+ Meters Underwater Swim Part 1
- Underwater Swimming Technique: 50+ Meters Underwater Swim Part 2
- Fast Water Entry Techniques
- Learn How to Swim Freestyle Faster
- The Fastest Way to Swim Underwater
- How to do the Combat Swimmer Stroke
- Wave Identification and Swimming Techniques
Some training manuals related to this subject include:
Learn the best methods for swimming in waves with these wave identification and swimming techniques + Get Your FREE Water Rescue Skills Training Schedule!
Learn how to do a 50 meter underwater swim with this underwater swimming technique + Get Your FREE Swim Workouts Training Schedule!
Learn to hold your breath for 5+ minutes underwater with this step-by-step breath hold training + Get Your FREE Swim Workouts Training Schedule!
Learn how to do the combat swimmer stroke (navy seal combat side stroke) + Get Your FREE Swim Workouts Training Schedule!
Learn how to swim freestyle faster with these tips on improving your freestyle technique + Get Your FREE Swim Workouts Training Schedule!
Learn the fastest way to swim underwater in this step-by-step tutorial + Get Your FREE Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Training Schedule!
Learn fast water entry techniques for escape or rescue in water + Get Your FREE Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Skills Training Schedule!