Health and Fitness Training
Other than all the well-known benefits you get from staying in shape, being fit makes it easier for you to either escape or fight your enemy.
The following articles make up a complete body and mind workout which will give you a good base-level of fitness. Do the following once a day. It is best to do it first thing in the morning, but any time of day is better than not at all. The complete routine takes less than 45 minutes.
- Nutrition. What you put into your body matters, a lot.
- Conditioning. This is only 2 exercises and includes the SFP Super-Burpee.
- Yoga Cool-Down. Once you have finished your workout, cool-down and stretch your whole body. Use this 15 minute yoga routine.
- Meditation. Any meditation you want to do is great. I do a 15-minute Yoga Nidra session.
- Common Basic Training Injuries: Prevention and Management
- Jin Shin Jyutsu Exercises for Self Help
- How to do the Illinois Agility Test
- 7 Running Workouts to Increase Speed and Endurance
- Handstand Pushup Progression Steps
Here are 7 running workouts to increase speed and endurance. Good for all ages and experience levels + Get Your FREE Survival Fitness book preview!