Health and Fitness Training
- Nutrition. What you put into your body matters, a lot.
- Conditioning. This is only 2 exercises and includes the SFP Super-Burpee.
- Yoga Cool-Down. Once you have finished your workout, cool-down and stretch your whole body. Use this 15 minute yoga routine.
- Meditation. Any meditation you want to do is great. I do a 15-minute Yoga Nidra session.
- Common Basic Training Injuries: Prevention and Management
- Jin Shin Jyutsu Exercises for Self Help
- How to do the Illinois Agility Test
- 7 Running Workouts to Increase Speed and Endurance
- Handstand Pushup Progression Steps
If you are looking for the best crossfit climbing ropes, you’ve come to the right place. In this article you can look at all the best battle ropes for sale. There are plenty to choose from.
Learn how to prevent and manage common basic training injuries + Get Your FREE Emergency First Aid Cheat Sheet!
Discover some basic Jin Shin Jyutsu exercises for self help. Also includes Jin Shin Jyutsu theory + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
|Learn how to do the Illinois Agility Test including Illinois Agility Test Tips for faster times + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
This beginner yoga for flexibility and strength routine is a 15-min full body stretch + Get Your FREE Yoga Stretch Routine Cheat Sheet!
Discover the fundamentals of eating for optimal health with these 5 basic nutrition guidelines + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
Here’s a daily conditioning workout using only 2 body-weight exercises for maximum efficiency + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
Learn handstand pushup progression steps, even if you can’t do a basic handstand yet + Get Your FREE Survival Fitness Training Schedules!
Here are 7 running workouts to increase speed and endurance. Good for all ages and experience levels + Get Your FREE Survival Fitness Training Schedules!