Health and Fitness Training
Other than all the well-known benefits you get from staying in shape, being fit makes it easier for you to either escape or fight your enemy.
The following articles make up a complete body and mind workout which will give you a good base-level of fitness. Do the following once a day. It is best to do it first thing in the morning, but any time of day is better than not at all. The complete routine takes less than 45 minutes.
- Nutrition. What you put into your body matters, a lot.
- Conditioning. This is only 2 exercises and includes the SFP Super-Burpee.
- Yoga Cool-Down. Once you have finished your workout, cool-down and stretch your whole body. Use this 15 minute yoga routine.
- Meditation. Any meditation you want to do is great. I do a 15-minute Yoga Nidra session.
- Common Basic Training Injuries: Prevention and Management
- Jin Shin Jyutsu Exercises for Self Help
- How to do the Illinois Agility Test
- 7 Running Workouts to Increase Speed and Endurance
- Handstand Pushup Progression Steps
Check out my top 10 favorite uses for Tiger Balm + get your free Emergency First Aid Cheat Sheet!
Learn how to do mindful meditation whether you have 1 minute or 30 + get your free preview of The Meditation Workbook!
If you are looking for the best crossfit climbing ropes, you’ve come to the right place. In this article you can look at all the best battle ropes for sale. There are plenty to choose from.
Learn how to prevent and manage common basic training injuries + Get Your FREE Emergency First Aid Cheat Sheet!
Discover some basic Jin Shin Jyutsu exercises for self help. Also includes Jin Shin Jyutsu theory + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
|Learn how to do the Illinois Agility Test including Illinois Agility Test Tips for faster times + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
This beginner yoga for flexibility and strength routine is a 15-min full body stretch + Get Your FREE Yoga Stretch Routine Cheat Sheet!
Discover the fundamentals of eating for optimal health with these 5 basic nutrition guidelines + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
Here’s a daily conditioning workout using only 2 body-weight exercises for maximum efficiency + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!