Health and Fitness Training
General health and fitness is very important for overall survival.
Other than all the well-known benefits you get from staying in shape, being fit makes it easier for you to either escape or fight your enemy.
The following articles make up a complete body and mind workout which will give you a good base-level of fitness.
Do the following once a day. It is best to do it first thing in the morning, but any time of day is better than not at all.
The complete routine takes less than 45 minutes.
- Nutrition. What you put into your body matters, a lot.
- Conditioning. This is only 2 exercises and includes the SFP Super-Burpee.
- Yoga Cool-Down. Once you have finished your workout, cool-down and stretch your whole body. Use this 15 minute yoga routine.
- Meditation. Any meditation you want to do is great. I do a 15-minute Yoga Nidra session.
Other tutorial articles on this subject include:
- Common Basic Training Injuries: Prevention and Management
- Jin Shin Jyutsu Exercises for Self Help
- How to do the Illinois Agility Test
- 7 Running Workouts to Increase Speed and Endurance
- Handstand Pushup Progression Steps
Some training manuals related to this subject include:
Learn how to prevent and manage common basic training injuries + Get Your FREE Emergency First Aid Cheat Sheet!
Discover some basic Jin Shin Jyutsu exercises for self help. Also includes Jin Shin Jyutsu theory + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
|Learn how to do the Illinois Agility Test including Illinois Agility Test Tips for faster times + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
This beginner yoga for flexibility and strength routine is a 15-min full body stretch + Get Your FREE Yoga Stretch Routine Cheat Sheet!
Discover the fundamentals of eating for optimal health with these 5 basic nutrition guidelines + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
Here’s a daily conditioning workout using only 2 body-weight exercises for maximum efficiency + Get Your FREE Daily Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet!
Learn handstand pushup progression steps, even if you can’t do a basic handstand yet + Get Your FREE Survival Fitness Training Schedules!
Here are 7 running workouts to increase speed and endurance. Good for all ages and experience levels + Get Your FREE Survival Fitness Training Schedules!