Survival Swimming: Swimming Training for Escape and Survival
These Swimming Skills Will Save Your Life!
Discover everything you need to escape your enemies and survive in the water.
Inside this 2-part training manual you will learn:
- Efficient Swimming. Swimming lessons to swim faster and longer, including while swimming underwater.
- Water Safety, Self-Rescue, and Survival. Learn the dangers of open water and how to survive in it.
You’ll love this training manual, because it will improve your swimming skills and you will learn to survive!
Includes 6 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Survival Swimming today and you will also receive:
- A 10-week swim training schedule. Flexible to use as daily swim workouts or however you want.
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don’t perish from cold and heat illnesses!
- Recognizing dangerous marine life and what to do if attacked.
- Making improvised rope out of plants and animals.
- How to tie all the knots mentioned in this manual. Also very useful in everyday life.
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
Part 1: Efficient Swimming
Swimming lessons to swim faster and longer, including while swimming underwater.
- The most efficient way to tread water. A MUST LEARN water survival skill!
- Swim faster using the same training drills that professional swimmers use.
- A step-by-step guide for learning the Combat Survival Stroke, as used by the US Navy Seals.
- The proper way to do the Survival Backstroke so you conserve energy and keep as much heat as possible.
- How to safely train yourself to swim long distance underwater up to 50 meters or more!
- Fun swim workouts for beginners and advanced swimmers alike.
- Freestyle swimming drills to perfect your speed swimming technique.
Part 2: Water Safety, Self-Rescue and Survival
Learn the different dangers of open water and the best way to swim in them for survival.
- The safest ways to enter the water.
- The 2 swimming styles to use to get out of dangerous waters, and when to use them.
- The different types of waves, tides, and currents, and how to negotiate them.
- Learn the dangers of swift water, how to avoid them, and how to use them to your advantage!
- The different ways to cross water. Includes wading, rope crossings, improvised raft building, and more.
- How to survive in cold water, and how to escape ice water.
- The best actions to take during a flood so you don’t end up in the water to begin with.
- Sea survival skills so you can keep yourself alive until help arrives.
All this and more with clear instructions and pictures.
Teach yourself all the swimming skills you need to survive in the water, because this is swim training for escape and survival!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
As a non-swimmer, I am very much enjoying this book. I might even try some of this the next time I get the chance.
another DIY book for my collection
I loved this book. As I always wanted to learn swimming and I never got a chance to go tutorial classes due to some or the other reasons. I loved the lessons given which was very clearly illustrated along with diagram of the positions to make it more easy. I am half the way in learning to swim but loved it so far. Would surely recommend to my friends who want to learn swimming.
For years I have been afraid of diving in. Swimming has always been something that I wanted to take on. However, I was scared that it would be the end of me if I took myself on the deep end. What Fury shares in this book has changed my perspective. Now I can't stay out of the water. There are truly some good techniques presented in this book. It is a smooth read as well that can relate to those who are just starting out. Thank you!
This book explains all the basic strokes and techniques, as well as how to get more comfortable in the water. It provides basic swimming skills for beginners, motivation for those who fear the water and also fun professional strokes, easy exercises and drills with pictures for swimmers.