Practical Escrima Knife Defense
Teach Yourself Knife Defense!
Discover how to defend yourself against knife attacks.
Knives are the most common weapon in the streets. Learn to defend against them and other weapons using the “block/grab” system by GM Larry Alquezar.
This training manual is packed with knife-flow drills and other exercises so the techniques will remain in your muscle memory.
Develop the natural instincts you need to defend yourself against knife attacks, because there’s no time to think when it happens for real!
One of the Best Knife Defense Books Around
- 40+ knife disarming techniques!
- Knife training flow drills so you will be able to apply the techniques instinctively
- Disarm, induce pain, break his limb, and/or make him stab himself
- Techniques for all angles of attack
… and much more!
Learn Must-Have Knife Fighting Skills
Contains all the information you need to self-train in knife defense.
- Clear and simple instructions
- Easy to follow diagrams
- Suitable self-defense for women, men, young, and old
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Practical Escrima Knife Defense today and you will also receive:
- A never-ending Vortex Control Self Defense training schedule.
- Your “go-to” disaster response action plan.
- Special Report: How to run up walls.
- A critical first aid guide including an emergency first aid cheat sheet.
Teach yourself knife defense today, because it could mean the difference between life and death!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
Far too short
As a long-time martial artist, I would not recommend these techniques.
I occasionally meet people that I guess you can claim as dangerous. I want to know how to defend myself in case they have a weapon. I purchased this book and let me tell you. It’s extremely helpful and I learned some things I never knew before. The description is as accurate as it can be and I don’t want to reveal any information. Sam Fury is an amazing author and I learned so many tricks because of him.
Good info. Sometimes hard to interpret due to language difference. Overall, pretty good.
brief but practical look at a serious sybject