How to Street Fight
Discover all the Street Fighting Techniques You Need!
2+ books in 1 make this the only book you need on close combat fighting.
It contains all the information from…
- How to Win a Street Fight
- Ground Fighting Techniques to Destroy Your Enemy
… and adds a whole lot more!
Discover all the techniques you need to win any brawl, because this is a simple, unrefined, and aggressive street fighting guide!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of How to Street Fight today and you will also receive:
- A complete PDF copy of Sam Fury’s book “Practical Escrima Knife Defense”
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine for increased flexibility, strength, and balance
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations
How to Street Fight Includes Lessons On
- Staying safe and minimizing injuries whilst learning self defense
- Achieving the most power from your strikes
- Pressure points for self defense without needing pinpoint accuracy
- A simple and natural all-purpose fighting stance
- A variety of training methods to best equip you for any street survival situation
- How to use ANYTHING as street fighting weapons, and the best ways to use them
- The best ways to finish your opponents, FAST!
- Effective striking methods you can use straight away
Effective Close Combat Self Defense Training
- The 3 second (or less) KO!
- The 2 best choke holds to subdue your opponent, as well as how to escape from them yourself
- Ground fighting techniques and strategy
- Landing safely on the ground, and the best ways to get back up
- How to regain the upper hand should you get overwhelmed during a street fight
- How to escape when grabbed by an assailant, whether it be from the front, side or behind
- The best strategies to use when fighting multiple opponents, whether you are alone or in a group
- How to disarm an opponent with a weapon
- Defense against guns and the correct way to use them yourself
- Knife fighting techniques
… and much more
Start learning the techniques you need to win, because there ain’t no rules on the streets!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
get a buddy & get comfortable performing with these sketches. These maneuvers will not save your life, but good conditioning is part of the battle of survival. An excellent preparation for the unexpected, but more survival psychology will be needed. See Tim Larkin for preparation for ending up alive. Pay attention to all movements to overcome & end the fight. Enjoy the practice, but steel the mind for actual survival.
This is a great book on basic fighting techniques. At age 64, retired Airborne Ranger Infantryman, I’ve been practicing martial arts since junior high. I subscribe to the philosophy of mastering a few techniques. The book has excellent diagrams, not pictures, of all discussed techniques. “Keep it simple” applies to the techniques discussed. Whether you are an experienced fighter or a novice you will learn from the book.
This book gives you the basics on how to fight someone in a situation where the person is taller, or just knows how to fight. Reading this book just gives you insight but you do have to practice to do it. After reading this book, my knowledge of fighting has increased
This is garbage, pure and simple. A couple of moves which might work, coupled with generic BS. A free lesson at the neighborhood martial arts center would better prepare you than this book.
Has some useful information. I'd recommend this to someone who wants to learn how to defend themselves. Just remember reading and doing are two different things. However this should help you should the need arise. Remember to fight dirty and take out the vitals to disrupt your opponent in a street fight. The bridge of the nose on a headbutt. The sack to bring a big tall guy to his knees. The temple for unconsciousness and equilibrium disruption. The eyes if someone gets ahold of you.