Health and Fitness Series
The books in the health and fitness series focus on general health and fitness, yoga, and massage therapy.
The intimacy series is a sub-series of the health and fitness series, i.e., sexual healing. Although there are no explicit illustrations the content does deal with subjects of a sexual nature and are best suited for people over the age of 18.
Inspired? Pin it for Later↓
Here is a list of resources used in the creation of the Health and Fitness Series.
Note: This list only contains the titles the author was able to remember and locate and (regrettably) does not include the countless other resources used such as teachers, friends, training partners, students, online resources and/or other media channels etc.
- 30-Minute Yoga: For Better Balance and Strength in Your Life
- An Introduction to Buddhism by Dalai Lama
- Climbing the Steps to Qingcheng Mountain by Wang Yun
- Daoist Meditation by Wu Jyh Cherng
- Dear Universe by Sarah Prout
- Decoding the DAO by Tom Bisio
- Essential Yoga: An Illustrated Guide to Over 100 Yoga Poses and Meditations
- Field Guide to Wilderness Medicine: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 4e
- Practical Meditation for Beginners by Benjamin W. Decker
- SAS Survival Guide: How to Survive in the Wild, on Land or Sea (Collins Gem)
- The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama
- The Complete Guide To Yoga: The essential guide to yoga for all the family with 800 step-by-step practical photographs
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Natural Remedies
- The Sufi Book of Life by Neil Douglas-Klotz
- The Survival Medicine Handbook: THE essential guide for when medical help is NOT on the way
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-Free
- Yoga for a New You
- Yoga for Regular Guys: The Best Damn Workout On The Planet!