Ground Fighting Techniques to Destroy Your Enemy
Teach Yourself to Ground Fight!
In this no-nonsense ground fighting book you will learn the most useful grappling techniques and strategies.
Easily adaptable for Mixed Martial Arts, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, street-fighting, or any other ground fight.
Discover the best grappling techniques there are, because this is a step-by-step ground-fighting training manual!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of “Ground Fighting Techniques to Destroy Your Enemy” today and you will also receive:
- A complete PDF copy of Sam Fury’s book “Practical Escrima Knife Defense”.
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine for increased flexibility, strength, and balance.
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
Discover the Most Effective Grappling Techniques
- The best position to get into when fighting on the ground and how to get there
- How to escape this position in case your opponent gets you in it first
- The 2 best choke holds to end any ground fight FAST!
- Arm and leg locks to get your opponent to tap out, or end any street fight
- How to escape from the most common grappling techniques.
- How to apply the best techniques so your opponent can’t escape.
Learn a Proven Grappling Strategy
- One key lesson that is the essence of winning of all ground fights
- The 4 dominant positions of ground fighting
- How to adopt, escape from, and maneuver between these grappling positions
- The best ground fighting attacks to use in these positions
… and more!
Discover how you can become unstoppable in any ground fight, because these are the best grappling skills and strategies there are!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
A very short reiteration of basic Judo Newaza.
This book, or so called book is more like a small pamphlet or brochure. It has some good techniques in it but only for the person that doesn't know anything basic. It has a rear naked choke, the basics of the mount position, and the difference between full guard and half guard. Like I said, very basic on a small pamphlet type book with very few pages. Should be worth $0.99 retail. If you're looking to learn the very basics and have no knowledge of ju jitsu or the basics of the ground game, this could be a book for you, otherwise stay away.
I love this book and the simplicity of what the author is sharing with us the readers. I am glad that I found this book as I just keep to the basics. I am going to add this to my catch wrestling.
Basically I am a practical man in this practical world and the author in this book have give basics in detail about martial arts not only about fighting with opponent but also explained the way we have to be but 4 stars is only because I felt something is missing.
I have always thought that martial arts were not for me, because I am more like a peaceful guy. But I saw that this was not just about hitting to your opponent, but to gain discipline and self-confidence. It also increased my strength and stamina while learning something new. I’m really happy to have acquired this book.