Free Survival Fitness Plan Books
Looking for your FREE buy one get one free SFP training manual?
If you have already bought an Survival Fitness Plan Training Manual, getting your next one FREE is easy. All you have to do is send me a snippet of the review you left on Amazon, and give me permission to use it for marketing. In exchange, you can pick any *non-bundle book published by Survival Fitness Plan.
Here’s the low down:
- Navigate to your review on Amazon
- Copy the whole review including the format, date, and your username. You could also take a screenshot.
- Email it to me along with the details of the book you want. The email address is bertahan at survivalfitnessplan dot com.
Note: If you take a screenshot and it shows multiple reviews, make sure you mention your username so I know which one is yours.
Here’s a sample email which you can copy and paste. Change the appropriate parts to your own. I used a random review as an example.
It is important to include the format (with the words verified purchase), date, and username.
Subject: Free Book Request
Please send me the following book for my freebie.
Format: Choose from PDF, MOBI, EPub, or *Print (extra conditions apply)
and here are the details from my review. You have my permission to use it for marketing purposes.
Walter E Appel
5.0 out of 5 starsGreat Resource Guide
August 10, 2015
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
Not being in a medicinal field professionally, but having experienced quite a bit of life, this guide appears to have a great rundown on a plethora of issues, simple to not-so-fun. Good marks for including both mainstream and natural medicines and approaches. ‘Prime’ allowed a free e-copy but I chose the ‘analog’ version that always works when the power goes out!
*Terms and Conditions*
- This offer is only valid for reviews made after the 5th June 2018.
- You username must be on public display. I can’t track “Amazon Customer”.
- The review must be a verified purchase.
- Reviews must be in English and appear on US, UK, AU, or CA.
- This offer is for if you have already left a review and are willing to send a copy of it for marketing purposes. You are not receiving a book in exchange for a review. Obviously, there is no way we can tell if you read this and then wrote a review for the purpose of getting a free book. It is based on the honor system.
- Choose your free book from any non-bundle book of any series. You can see them under the series tab on this website. Bundle books have the word “bundle” in the title, so don’t choose one of those.
- You can only claim this offer a maximum of 3 times.
- If at least 2 of the book testimonials you have agreed to let us use for marketing were print copies, you can claim a print version for your 3rd free book. You will have to supply your mailing address. If you indicate Print as the format, you will be contacted via email to confirm.