Essential Parkour Training
Teach Yourself Parkour!
This is a beginner’s parkour training manual like no other.
Essential parkour techniques are those which are safe to use on a whim. Like if you were running away from someone in an unfamiliar area.
There are no fancy free-running movements in these parkour lessons.
It starts with beginner parkour movement and parkour strength training. Then it progresses to harder parkour techniques.
Teach yourself parkour the safe way, because this is a comprehensive beginners training manual!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Essential Parkour Training today and you will also receive:
- A 6-week parkour training schedule – Your complete parkour roadmap.
- Special Report: How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don’t perish from cold and heat illnesses while training!
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine for increased flexibility, strength, and balance.
Step-by-Step Parkour Training
Essential Parkour Training is a progressive parkour training manual. This is very important for safety and building confidence.
- Each parkour lesson uses progressive parkour training steps.
- Written in simple language and accompanied with easy to follow pictures where needed.
This parkour book is split into 6 sections according to the type of movement:
- Safety. Parkour is not a dangerous activity as long as you progress slowly. Do not take unnecessary risks, and learn the correct parkour safety techniques.
- Warm-ups and Conditioning. Using basic parkour exercises such as balance and quadrupedal movement.
- Running and Jumping. Parkour techniques to get you over or between obstacles without touching them. This section also includes explanations of parkour games and runs.
- Vaults. The essential vaults needed to overcome any medium sized obstacle. Includes the safety vault, speed vault, kong vault, reverse vault, and more.
- Wall Movement. Cat hangs, wall runs, and other movements to use when negotiating obstacles too big to vault.
- Bar Movement. Bar focused movements that are not in previous sections. Includes laches, underbars, muscle-ups, etc.
It covers all the parkour skills you need to get from one point to another as fast as possible!
Parkour for Kids, Adults, Male, and Female
- A basic parkour workout is a fun and challenging way to keep fit.
- See the world around you in a new light.
- Increase your imagination.
- Overcome fear.
- Build confidence.
Discover the most useful parkour techniques to get you out of danger, because this is a training manual like no other!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
I bought this for a friend who loves to do parkour. He read it and told me it was useful on how to train to parkour. He has had previous knowledge on how to parkour and has some strength to do it. After reading the book, he has been training to get better in parkour and has gotten stronger. He said the book is very useful and a must for beginner parkourers