The Disaster Survival Handbook
Do You Know How to Survive a Disaster?
If the answer is “NO” then “The Disaster Survival Handbook” is a MUST-HAVE!
This is a no-nonsense reference book on how to stay alive in man-made and natural disasters.
Prepare yourself with the knowledge you need, because you never know when disaster will strike!
Includes 5 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of “The Disaster Survival Handbook” today and you will also receive:
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don’t perish from cold and heat illnesses!
- How to tie all the knots mentioned in this manual. Also very useful in everyday life.
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine.
- The Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
This Disaster Survival Guide Includes
crucial information on what to do if…
- Attacked by a shark or other dangerous animals (bears, alligators, snakes, etc.)
- Caught in a house fire, forest fire, car fire, etc.
- Stranded out at sea, including how to abandon ship and survive on the water
- Stuck in quicksand
- Caught in a landslide
Knowledge is Your Best Disaster Survival Tool
Learn the exact disaster preparedness and recovery steps in case of…
- Nuclear Attack
- Plane Crash
- Biological contamination
… and in many more disaster scenarios!
Discover How to Prepare for Survival
in case of…
- Volcanic Eruption
This book is a must-have in your disaster survival kit, because the information will save your life!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
Its a good handbook. Covers basic survival guide and some tips for natural disasters
I have purchased a few book on this topic, and this one is the way it should be done. He covers a variety of disasters and gives you exactly what action you need to take - often in just a few sentences!! very smart. I don't need paragraph after paragraph filled with fluff. I'm very very happy with this book and plan on purchasing a few more to give out to family and friends.
Great information in this book.
A good read lots of info and it gets to the point.