Basic Rock Climbing
Teach Yourself Basic Rock Climbing!
Learning how to rock climb isn’t as hard as it looks.
Especially if you focus on basic bouldering techniques.
Bouldering is rock climbing without ropes. It is a fun and safe way to keep fit while learning to climb either indoors or outside.
Discover all the basic bouldering techniques you need, because Basic Rock Climbing has them all!
Includes 5 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Basic Rock Climbing today and you will also receive:
- A bouldering training program
- The Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don’t perish from cold and heat illnesses!
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations
Great for Bouldering Outdoors or in a Climbing Gym
- No prior rock climbing experience needed
- Essential bouldering tips and techniques
- How to conserve your energy while rock climbing
- The various types of climbing holds and which grip to use when climbing them
- Foot techniques to help you scale any wall. Includes smearing, back-stepping, hooking, mantles, and more!
- The types of rock faces you will encounter and the best ways to climb them
- Crack climbing skills such as jams and shuffling
… and much more!
Learn Bouldering for Beginners
and build characteristics transferable in all areas of life.
- A basic climbing workout is a fun and challenging way to keep fit
- See the world around you in a new light
- Overcome fear
- Build confidence
- Great for kids, adults, male, and female
Now you can have fun on the rocks, because Basic Rock Climbing has all the bouldering skills you need!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
Quick delivery, good price.
This book is great for learning the basics of how to rock climb. It teaches you foot placement and which place to climb and stuff to prevent you from hurting yourself. I would recommend this to anyone who’s a beginner rock climber.
Prime readers and beginning rock climbers: here's the basics! Learn the lingo and the moves in very simple language. Quick read which is fine with me in this busy world. Start with this and just have fun!
OMG this was a great read. I've been terrified of considering this kind of "sport" but after reading Fury's book I'm sure I will be giving it a try soon. Great read. Easy to follow and enjoyable. Thank you!
Complete waste of money. This "book" is only about 5 to 10 pages long. The total read time for the book is about five minutes. It's more of an article, not a book. Save your money.