Basic Parkour: Parkour Training for Beginners
Teach Yourself Basic Parkour!
Parkour is not as hard as it looks.
All you need are a few beginner parkour exercises and practice.
Inside this training manual you will discover all the basic techniques you need.
Start teaching yourself parkour today, because it is a fun way to keep fit while learning lifesaving skills!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Basic Parkour today and you will also receive:
- Your 6-week basic parkour training schedule – a complete parkour roadmap.
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine for increased flexibility, strength, and balance.
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don’t perish from cold and heat illnesses while training!
Parkour Made Easy
- Learn the core skills needed for parkour training
- Easy to follow step by step instructions that anyone can follow
- No prior experience of parkour needed
- Simple and clear pictures so you can see exactly how to do these basic parkour techniques
Basic Parkour Lessons Include
- How to gain superior balance
- How to land with minimal impact on your body
- Correct rolling techniques
- Pinpoint jumping precision
- The best ways get up, over, and between walls
- Fundamental parkour techniques such as vaults, cat passes, and underbars
… and more!
Start teaching yourself parkour today, because this no-nonsense training manual has all the moves you need!
Quick View Contents – Click to Enlarge
|Swipe to scroll ⟶|
Submit your review
It a good start for someone is new to parkour.
Gift for nephew, he loved it
The “book” is more like a pamphlet. Not very many pages. Shouldn’t have cost as much as it did. My son liked it. That’s what really matters.
Basic parkour techniques, a big part of the book is about other books from the collection. It is ok if you want to learn quickly what is parkour about, but not much further